Dona Barrow » Withdraw from School / Records Request

Withdraw from School / Records Request

If you are withdrawing your child from Glynn Academy, please contact Ms. Jan Mancil in the Registrar's Office. Please complete the Glynn Academy Withdrawal Form and return any school issued textbooks, uniforms, chromebook, library books, etc. A copy of your ID must be submitted with the Withdrawal Form. Take the completed and signed Withdrawal Form with you to the new school.  Records will be sent directly to the new school after receipt of an official records request. Unofficial transcripts and progress reports can be accessed through your Infinite Campus parent or student portal. Successful completion of the withdrawal form, return of school issued material, and receipt of official records request or enrollment verification from the new school will allow us to forward all records to the new school. 
(912) 267-4210 ext. 3197
If you have moved and need to update school records with your new address, please complete the Glynn County School System Change of Address form. This form, a picture ID,  and address verification must be provided before the address can be changed. Acceptable address verification documents:
  • Current utility bill that shows parent / guardian name and the service address. Cell phone bills, medical bills,  insurance, or bank statements are not acceptable documentation of residency. 
  • Current Rental / Lease / Purchase agreement
If you are a school employee requesting records for a Glynn Academy student, please email or fax an official records request to:
Jan Mancil
Registrar's Secretary
Fax: (912) 262-4946
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student's written consent. 
Additional Records Requests
To request education verification for employment, mail your company's request form along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Central Registration Office
Risley Annex Building
2900 Albany Street
Brunswick, GA 31520
To request a copy or information regarding any of the items below, please see the contacts provided:
Georgia Birth Certificate: (912) 279-3346 /
High School Test Scores: ACT or SAT / AP
Immunization Record (3231): Glynn Co Health Dept (912) 264-3961 or your healthcare provider
Social Security Number / Card: (866)964-6563 /