Señora Ingrid I. Bennett
Spanish I and Spanish III
B.A. in Communications- Florida International University
Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Education from Liberty University
1001 Mansfield Street
Brunswick, GA 31520
912-267-4210, ext. 3308
- Spanish is not required for graduation.
- But, a foreign language is expected for acceptance to colleges and universities.
- Graded homework is 2-3 times a week, and
- homework is every night studying (at least 15 minutes) through self-testing, review, flash cards, quizzing yourself.
Be sure to read the class expectations on my "Resource info" pages from the navigation pane to the right.
If you are a student NEW to the Glynn County School system, to log-on the computer, Infinite Campus, Google Classroom, etc. , your user name is your pin, and your password, is your six-digit birthday (DD/MM/YY) Then, to change your password from that, you have to be on campus, and FROM ON CAMPUS, you can CTRL-ALT-Delete, select "change password" to change your password.
For Lessons, Homework, Test calendar, Links, Handouts, Announcements, and all other Spanish class resources, students should login to their Spanish Google Classroom [email protected] by going to the link under the Student tab on the Glynn Academy website because that "@glynnk12.org" part is already filled in for them. They just need to fill in their PIN, (their pin is their student id number) then type their computer password on the next screen that asks for a password. If you have an issue with this, please email me at [email protected]
Also, students should download the Google Classroom app onto their phones.
Important Note from Señora Bennett:
- If you have not had any Spanish before, relax about this, and know that I am totally for you, to help you and to be there for you in your learning process.
- If you are ever on the road for sports, or band, or even recouping at home from unforeseeable personal situations, you still will go to your Google Classroom ("GC") for your required handwritten work to photograph and upload from your notebook, (i.e. hand-written charts or textbook exercises or hand drawings of vocabulary, words). From your GC, simply hit "attachment," and it says, "camera," and then submit photos of your written work. Your photographed and uploaded Google Classroom work will appear on my end as pdf's to give you feedback and encouragement, and your grade! If you have any issues with uploading work in that manner, please send me an email at [email protected]
- The lesson itself each day has things to write into your notebook, and you may have an additional prompt question at the end.
- For this year, we will be utilizing google classroom daily. Sometimes you will make voice recordings of your Spanish speaking exercises, using Mote, which we will download together in class on your devices or computers. You can access videos of my lessons, through the Google Classroom links.
- Most importantly, if you feel frustrated, just take a good deep breath, reach out to me, and know that I am full of grace as we navigate Spanish 1 & 3 together.
Señora Bennett's Google Classroom
Homeroom - https://classroom.google.com/c/NTM3ODYwODE4OTM3?cjc=7sdgkjd
1st Block - https://classroom.google.com/c/NTM3ODYxNDIwNTcz
3rd Block - https://classroom.google.com/c/NTI2MjE3MjcxMTEx
4th Block - https://classroom.google.com/c/NTI2MjE3MjcwNzM0