Thirty-three students attended the FBLA Fall Leadership Conference in Athens on November 14-15. The students attended leadership workshops, toured the University of Georgia, participated in a Monopoly tournament, and competed in the FBLA Georgia Statesmen tests. FLC also kicked off the performance competition season with six events that qualify for state. The results are in, and Glynn Academy FBLA competitors continue their reputation of success.
- 1st Place - Business Ethics team of Emily Brantley, Maura Dooley, and Alaura Noser
- 1st Place - Broadcast Journalism team of Katie Hickson, Sara Jane Veal, and Wynslett Wills
- 3rd Place - Client Service - Olivia Jarrell
- 1st Place - Introduction to Social Media Strategies team of Julia Jarrell, Pasley Mansfield, and Riley Pegram.
- 6th Place - Impromptu Speaking - Blake Scarbrough
- 1st Place - Social Media Strategies team of Lexi Veal, Elly Wills, and Abigail Winford
Please congratulate these Future Business Leaders!