Mrs. Warren's Class
1. Join a google meet for each of the 8 distance learning days (code: Warren (must be logged into school account)) at the appropriate time for your class. (I will be taking attendance). This is a school wide expectation. Either download the Meet App for your phone, click join a meeting and type in meet code: Warren OR go to meet.google.com and type in meet code: Warren
2. Go to the classwork tab in google classroom and then to the appropriate date to find handouts and notes for each day. (This has not been updated yet, but will be updated to reflect the distance learning assignments by the end of the day Friday 8/27/21, but most likely sooner than that). If you come by class anytime the rest of this week, I will give you a copy of all of the handouts so that you do not have to print them out.
3. Each day I will tell you what you need to turn in. I will provide a place to do so in google classroom under that date. You can simply take a picture of your work and upload it that way into the appropriate place in google classroom...the google classroom app on a smart phone is probably the easiest way to do this.
4. If you have any questions, my google meet (code: Warren) will be open all day from 8:20 - 3:30. I have a tools class 1.2 and my planning is 4th block. I teach AP Stat 1.1, 3.1, and 3.2 and Geometry 2nd Block.
5. Days for Distance learning are Monday 8/30/21 - Thursday 9/3/21 and Tuesday 9/7/21 - Friday 9/10/21. You are expected to participate in the meet and turn in assignments for all 8 of these days.
***IF YOU COME BY CLASS TODAY, THURSDAY, OR FRIDAY I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THE HANDOUTS YOU NEED FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PRINT THEM OUT.
Being Ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn...Benjamin Franklin
Mrs. C. Warren
Tools for College Success
Georgia Southern University
B.S. Secondary Mathematics Education
M.S. Instructional Technology
Valdosta State University
Ed.S. Exemplary Teaching and Learning